Tuesday, July 1, 2008

WELCOME


We are skipping June next year! Two ER trips to have faces repaired should fill our quota for the year. (Last year in June Spencer had the golf club incident requiring 15 stitches to his eye) June is just not a good month for us. This time around Hattie's eye is healing well, but Spencer's chin still looks a little scary. Summer Fun?
Other than that we are enjoying the freedom of summer. Hope you are all well!

3 comments:

Melanie Arkoudas said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you are entering the blogging world! I love to be able to keep in touch this way. It makes me feel like I am not so far away. It was so good to see you last week. I am so glad that my boys have great cousins to play with. Thanks for being such a great family that we get to be related to! We love you guys a lot

The Grannie said...

Jess!!
Way to go....This was a darling page and I am glad to see pictures of you all. Hope to be able to see you on the 4th. If not the 5th for sure. I have the salsa Morey asked me to get so you have to stop by.
Love,
Mom...Marsha

Chel said...

Love the picture...your kids are beautiful. Sorry to hear about the ER visits. We have managed to be ER free for over a year (well...except for the girls to visit their dad). Michelle