I truly can't believe how fast time flies! Carter is such a fun boy to have in our family! He is still constant motion and energy. He makes me proud in so many ways. He is good friend, a good example to others, a great athlete, a super student, among many other things. We love him so very much!
Carter with Jonathan and Abbey
Thanks for the bubble gum, Bubbs.
Thanks for the Aggie shorts, Austin.
Hattie, I mean, Carter loves gummy worms.
My attempt at making a chocolate chip soccer ball.



2 comments:
I feel like such a sap for not calling on Carter's Day. We just have had such an crazy two weeks that it flew right over our heads! SORRY Carter.... we really do love you so much and it looks like you had a great day! Hope you got our card with the B-Day $$$ and got to buy you something you wanted.
Next year, we will do a better job.
Love you guys....
Nice! I think you did a great job with that soccer ball! ;)
Post a Comment