Just a few clarifications: YES, there are about 70 frogs in that bucket. The boys went frog-hunting with some friends and decided to bring a few home. Also, the bike shots of Morey are taken after he completed the Cache Valley Century Ride (100 miles)!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Playing Catch-Up
OK, OK, OK!!! I know I totally let this blogging thing go for the summer. We are all alive and going! We are in the midst of flag-football for all three boys, soccer for Carter, and basketball for Austin. The sporting world keeps us busy, yet happy, too. The boys love being active and I love all the different outlets available to them. Plus, they sure go to sleep fast every night after getting so much exercise every day. Hattie is still a happy little lady. Here are few photos from our summer of fun:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like a really fun summer! YOur superstars look like they had a great time! It was great to be able to see you, and let our kids play! We love you guys
Glad to see that you are all still alive! I have not seen an update for awhile. :) Looks like a great summer. We miss you and would love to see you soon.
Post a Comment