After the family reunion, a crew of cousins opted for a hike up the canyon. We spent a couple of hours meandering up the trail enjoying the beautiful mountain scenery and riverside. At a few spots we had to cross the river.....oh, man....was it cold! At a very "special" point in the trail many of the cousins joined the infamous "Dewey Club." This requires the individual to lie down completely in the freezing cold river for a number of seconds. I will be the first to admit I did not have even the slightest desire of joining the elite club. Spencer, as you will see, joined it repeatedly lying in the river over and over again. The young souls even convinced some old ones to join in (Uncles Matt, Scott, and Chris). It was so much fun to be together! I love Summer!
Spencer and Jessie

Spencer and Tate

Spencer and Tate joining the "Dewey Club"

Austin enjoying the River

The Crazy Crew
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! And so cool..... wish I could lay in the river. It is so hot and humid here I feel like we walk out into a sauna every time we open the door!
Miss you guys, glad you are having a good summer.
Post a Comment