Thursday, May 20, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUBBS!
Every birt
hday, I seem to be saying about the same thing... I can't believe my bubbs is six years old! He had a great day: going for a long horse ride with his good buddy Bob, sharing birthday cake with Grandpa Vince, getting his favorite movie from Carter, and opening his new tennis rackets. Spencer is such a fun boy to have around. He still makes us all laugh daily and is full of gut-giggles. I can't believe how much he has grown up this year learning to read so well and just becoming a more independent soul. We love him and enjoy every minute we get to have him in our family!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
happy Birthday buddy! We think you are great as well and hope you had the happiest day of all! Can't believe you are six either, but it looks like you had a great day!
I love looking at the pictures! Sure hope you don't forget us while we are gone!!! I love getting all the letters and drawings and colorings from everyone. We love you all so much!
Post a Comment