First of all, I have to say that I can't believe my baby is
THREE YEARS OLD!!!
She thoroughly enjoyed her special day complete with pink cake, pink ice cream, princess balloons, etc. For the last several months whenever the boys talk to her about her birthday they always ask her what she wants. She has consistently replied: "A pink wagon, I guess."
Then she always goes on to say she needs something to pull her 'friends' in (her George, her baby, her webkin kitty, etc). As you can see her dream came true.
We are so thankful to have her in our family!
Hattie, we love you!
Hattie with her "Snappy Dolls"
She plays with these daily and loves changing their clothes.
The pink wagon was put to use immediately.
Polly Pig was the first to get a ride.
Carter used his clay to make Hattie a birthday cake. She loved it!
The other night while I was preparing dinner I could hear Hattie chatting away.
I looked over and this is what I found.
She had her new baby all snuggled up "reading" a storybook.
So Cute! Needless to say she loves baby Katie.



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Hattie! Emma thinks the pink wagon is great! And she loved your new baby. Mara says to tell you Happy Birthday! We love you and hope you had the greatest day! We hope to see you soon( Like maybe you could take a trip to Montana???)
Happy birthday to Hattie! I can't believe she's 3 and is so cute that she's a girly girl.
Hattie! A PINK wagon!!! How fun! Sure hope you have a fun time with it and your babies. We are glad you got a new barbie and some new clothes from us. We so love you and wish we could have been there! I can't believe you are a BIG 3 years old already. You are certainly growing up way too fast! We love you bunches!
Post a Comment