Prior to watching....please push pause on the music below. (1/2 way down on the right) Then sit back, grab some popcorn, watch and listen to our movie. (3 minutes long.)
What's up Maughan's? Hope all is well...still waiting for you guys to come see us in Phoenix. Nice production..didn't realize you guys had so many talents. Dan
5 comments:
Fun movie! There's some fun going on in the Maughan house, for sure. Tell the princess, masked caper and yoda they are awesome!
Wow! I am impressed with the movie skills! It is fun to see your blog. We are missing you guys. Come down and join us in the warm weather. :)
That's awsome!
What's up Maughan's? Hope all is well...still waiting for you guys to come see us in Phoenix. Nice production..didn't realize you guys had so many talents. Dan
That is so a Mo movie if I ever saw it. We have been playing an laughing at it. Cami and I also showed it to people at work and friends.
Post a Comment