
Much to my dismay and pleasure the boys are back in school. Yes, I can be happy and sad at the very same instant! I really do miss them when they are gone all day. However, I do hear much less arguing and WWF! They are happily adjusted and enjoying learning and being social.
Austin now attends Greenville Elementary (3-5) so I am adjusting as well to a new school, faculty, etc. I continue to get great detailed accounts from him of each day's activities...lunch, recess, what people wore, how many succeeded on spelling, how Mrs. Campbell taught rounding, etc. I sometimes feel as though I really attended 3rd grade for the day.
With Carter, I have to settle for his account of recess and lunch. I hope he is learning something in the classroom because he sure seems to be having a good time. It is so fun to see them develop and grow.
Spencer is still enjoying his Speech class 3 times a week and now he also is going to a preschool group sponsored by some mothers in the area. We take turns hosting and teaching. So far it has been really fun for both of us.



No comments:
Post a Comment