Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Going out with a Bang!

Austin and Zach preparing for THE BAT
Spencer and Ben (inseparable all day) on the TugBoats and Airplanes.

Zach, Austin and Jonathan preparing to
squish JJ on the Music Express

July was full of good times for us. Here are a few pictures from our trip to Lagoon with the Thatchers. The kids had so much fun together! It added to the fun to have Scott, Allison, Jonathan and Abbey there for the day.



Come Ride the Wildmouse with us video!!
Morey and Abbey had a great time on the Wild Mouse. Carter and Zach rode the Wild Mouse 16 times (once was more than enough for me...I am still recovering from riding it as a child with my brother Scott, having him convince me we were going to die as we approached every turn).
However, I even had a blast riding the new attractions (thanks again to Marsha for keeping Hattie for the day)! My personal favorite for the day was Wicked. Thanks to Carter for going on it with me every time. He was our secret weapon...Since he was barely tall enough to ride he was able to stand in a different line (to get a booster seat) and we could skip the long line every time.
A great time was had by all!



3 comments:

Victoria Lemon said...

So fun to be kids again. I could only do so much on rides these days though.

Chel said...

I'm still recovering from a horrible Wild Mouse ride when I was a child!! So glad to hear the fear wasn't passed on to another generation! Michelle

Chel said...

Hi Jess, you've been 'Tagged'. Come check out my blog to see what's next (and if you want to play)...